Safety and first aid
It is very important for us to make your visit pleasant and fun. Safety is our number one priority – all valid safety standards and norms have been followed, while building and furnishing the Upside Down House. Our staff checks the house daily. If you notice anything unusual or there has been an accident, please contact our staff member.
- We have used real everyday objects to furnish the house and followed all safety norms, while attaching the items. However, please remember, that hanging on the furniture and other objects can lead to serious accident and is therefore forbidden.
- Please inform our staff member at once about any loose items.
- High heels and slippery shoes make walking around the house uncomfortable and dangerous. Please choose non-slippery flat shoes for your visit.
- Upside Down House is 7 degrees diagonally angled and walking around may therefore cause dizziness or nausea. Before starting a tour around the house, take your time to adjust. NB! Epilepsy or other imbalance illness, may result worsening of your feeling. Please inform our staff before the visit!
- If there is any need for medical help, contact our staff members – all of them have taken a first aid course and can help you.
- Smoking, alcohol and narcotics are forbidden in the Upside Down House and on its territory. Also, persons, who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, are denied entering the house.
- Smile, Upside Down House has got a video surveillance! Your smile can make somebody’s day :)
Children up to age 12 (included) should visit Upside Down House under adult supervision. We expect at least one accompanying adult per 7 children. Upside Down House does not provide childcare service.
We are sorry to inform you, that the Upside Down House is not accessible with a baby stroller, a wheelchair, etc. If necessary, you can leave your stroller in the administrative house.
Lots of people visit the Upside Down House daily and their attitude towards pets can be different. Therefore, we kindly ask you to leave your pets at home.
Lost and found
Upside Down House is not responsible for the theft, loss or damaging of the personal belongings of visitors (including vehicles in the parking area and the personal belongings in the vehicles).
You can ask information about found items from staff members or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We keep found items for a month. If you find any lost item from the Upside Down House, please take it to the member of staff.
Ticket price includes one-time visit to the Upside Down House. By purchasing a ticket, you are confirming that you have read and agree with the house rules of the Upside Down House.
The ticket fee is refundable only if it is not possible to use the attraction because of the circumstances that derive from the Upside Down House.